In anticipation of Auckland alert level being brought down to level 2 from Monday 31st of August. Most Wing Chun classes will reopen under alert level 2.
Some classes are still closed due to the venue not opening under level 2, see below for classes that will re-open:
- Monday Remuera adult and children classes
- Friday Remuera adult classes
- Tuesday Westmere adult classes
- Tuesday Clevedon adult and children classes
- Wednesday Botany adult classes
- Thursday Remuera instructor classes
- Thursday Massey adult classes
- Sunday Pakuranga classes
Classes that are not open:
- Saturday St Thomas class. Normal class times will resume from Term 4
- Northcote College. Normal class times will resume when alert level goes down to 1
Classes that require registration for attendance:
- Sunday Massey University: please text your attendance before Saturday to 021-383-021 with the name(s) that will attend the class. Massey University requires us to email students that will attend the class prior to start of the class.
We are following government regulations at level 2 and need to limit class sizes to 10. Also please do not attend classes when you have cold or flu symptoms.
Stay safe everyone and see you back in class. Please check back here for regular updates.